A Pink London Skyline!
- Upcycled Dress to Baby Romper Inspira... — What I have here isn’t exactly a tutorial but more of a post to inspire you to try to create and experiment. Here I have an older dress that I used to to make something cute for my girl Reagan. Things take a turn! When I am working on an upcycle I like to measure [...]
- Dress Transformation with Pockets for... — I was given this fun dress/tunic by a friend that has a lot more style than me. She is also smaller than me, so I couldn’t wear it. BUT it made for a fun sewing project! I haven’t used a pattern in a while. What I like to do is take a current item and [...]
- Upcycle a Thrift Sweater with Thrift ... — Check out how I took a thrift store sweater and skirt and made something cute for my daughter. … Then I sewed the heart onto the sweater, sewed up the side seams and sewed the sleeves back on. If I can do it, you can do it. Hope you were inspired! [...]
- Easter Inspired fabrics — I have two more designs available and ready to go! The Tortoise and the Hare You can get this design in many types of fabric Spoonflower. I just ordered some in Sweet Pea Gauze to make a swaddling blanket. You can also get it at Roostery Home Decor. The sheets look super cute. Its also [...]
- Sweater to Pillow DIY: An easy sewing... — My Favorite sweater was ruined and I couldn’t really wear it anymore. I didn’t want to let it go just yet, so I decided to turn it into a fun winter pillow. You can do this with any article of clothing really. Ill show you what I did, its VERY easy and perhaps you will [...]