Click on the image below to download the PDF from Google Drive. I recommend printing on card stock or matte paper. You can also laminate to help the pages last longer. Check back often and follow me on Pinterest for updates and new printables.
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @JamieStelter: this made me smile t.co/alz0auvEC6 Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Marisha_Ray His poor wife. All those families. It’s so heartbreaking Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Can someone tell Tina Fey to get on Instagram? I need her funny smart content in my life t.co/JyBwQd4T9I Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @emmaladyrose This brought me joy Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DeAndreHopkins: Never cut your locks Deandre Arnold. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @TiffanyAryee on twitter.
baby Blog Brownies Calendar confessions Counting Pages Disney DIY Fabric Fashion Favorite Posts Featured Froback Friday Girl Scouts God Holiday Home Jamberry Kids Activities labor Letter Tracing Lookin Smart Number Tracing and Counting parenting party pregnancy Printable race recent works Reviews running scriptures sewing STEM Thankful thoughts Tiny Tops toddler toys travel websites work