Wonder Woman is coming to theaters June 2nd and it looks Aweeeesoooome! Check out some of my latest Wonder Woman inspired fashion pieces! Here are some more Jamberry Wonder Woman wraps! What do you think? Comment below with how you like to cosplay or dress up! Leave your Instagram link and Ill check it out!
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @BravenakBlog: If every black, brown, feminist, liberal, etc, ran down and bought 25 AR-15s wearing 'Obama for King' T-shirts, do you th… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ShaunKing: The United States is not #1 in much. Not education, not healthcare, not economic equality, none of that. We're #1 in mas… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @longlivekcx: A gun has killed 17 of my fellow classmates. A gun has traumatized my friends. My entire school, traumatized from this tra… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @sevenlayercake: Being 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 antidepressants 👏🏻 doesn't 👏🏻 make 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 more 👏🏻 prone 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 violence 👏🏻 The 👏🏻 last 👏🏻 thing 👏🏻… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @car_nove: I was hiding in a closet for 2 hours. It was about guns. You weren't there, you don't know how it felt. Guns give these disgu… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @TiffanyAryee on twitter.
baby Blog Brownies Calendar confessions Counting Pages Disney DIY Fabric Fashion Favorite Posts Featured Froback Friday Girl Scouts God Holiday Home Jamberry Kids Activities labor Letter Tracing Lookin Smart Number Tracing and Counting parenting party pregnancy Printable race recent works Reviews running scriptures sewing STEM Thankful thoughts Tiny Tops toddler toys travel websites work