Once in a while I get an idea, follow through with it and have something successful to show for it.
We needed a wall hanging spice rack for a really long time. We live in a small space and it is easy for things to get all cluttery.
I could have bought any ol’ spice rack and had the job done ages ago. Where is the fun in that? No where, that’s where.
Here is what I did.
1. Purchased and assembled some IKEA spice racks.
2. Purchased some napkins with a pretty design. I got this whole collection from H&M over time piece by piece. The napkins are only $2.95.
3. Next I cut up the napkins and used Mod Podge to glue them to the spice racks.
4. When I was done gluing, I let the racks sit over night.
5. Lastly, I hung up the spice racks. This was actually the only hard part.
And that’s it!
Are you so impressed? I am!
Seriously though, This was super easy and always remember when attempting a DIY project…
“If Tiff can do it, I can do it better. ”
Feeling inspired? Check out some of my other DIY projects.
Do you like what you see around here? Help my little blog out and vote for my blog simply by clicking the link below. Thanks folks!