Fun With Gif!
- Upcycle a Thrift Sweater with Thrift ... — Check out how I took a thrift store sweater and skirt and made something cute for my daughter. … Then I sewed the heart onto the sweater, sewed up the side seams and sewed the sleeves back on. If I can do it, you can do it. Hope you were inspired! [...]
- Easter Inspired fabrics — I have two more designs available and ready to go! The Tortoise and the Hare You can get this design in many types of fabric Spoonflower. I just ordered some in Sweet Pea Gauze to make a swaddling blanket. You can also get it at Roostery Home Decor. The sheets look super cute. Its also [...]
- Sweater to Pillow DIY: An easy sewing... — My Favorite sweater was ruined and I couldn’t really wear it anymore. I didn’t want to let it go just yet, so I decided to turn it into a fun winter pillow. You can do this with any article of clothing really. Ill show you what I did, its VERY easy and perhaps you will [...]
- STEM Fabric for you! — After thinking about it for a little bit, I decided to open my fabric designs to the public to purchase. I would love to see my design go places above and beyond what I can do! There are also many more fabrics coming your way so stay tuned! Check out all my designs here! Take [...]
- Brownie Journey No 1 The Brownie Ques... — Here is where I really struggled. What is a Brownie Quest? What is a Brownie Journey? I think the confusion for me was the use of the word “Quest”. Its too interchangable with the word “Journey”! But Basically, There are 3 Journeys which I explain here. And the “Brownie Quest” is one of the 3 [...]