This year the verse 1 Thessalonians 5:18 popped out at me in several different ways. Early in the year I decided to write this verse above my kitchen sink (where I spend a lot of time) so that I can remember to give thanks for many different things, including dirty dishes. In May I went […]
Mom, wife, maker, sewer, Jesus follower and surface designer. My inspiration comes from my daughters. Created by @legendaryee
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @PleaseBeGneiss: Me: I’m sad Society: go to therapy :) Me: I can’t afford it Society: oh yeah :) Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheAtlantic: "Much of the evangelical movement, in aligning itself with Donald Trump, has shown itself to be graceless and joyless, sei… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- “Much of the evangelical movement, in aligning itself with Donald Trump, has shown itself to be graceless and joyle… t.co/3h9IRNnBHO Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Strandjunker: Everyone arguing that 0.5 % of children dying isn’t a big deal needs to identify 1 or 2 close family kids they’re willing… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @The_Kacer: Jaws literally has a scene where the mayor is shrugging off the potential for gruesome death, but then gets incredibly upset… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @TiffanyAryee on twitter.