Check out how I took a thrift store sweater and skirt and made something cute for my daughter. … Then I sewed the heart onto the sweater, sewed up the side seams and sewed the sleeves back on. If I can do it, you can do it. Hope you were inspired!
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @alyssalimp: Me to my friends: do not settle, be brave, ask for what you want!!! Me as the waitress brings out the wrong order: looks p… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- #Enneagram 5 at party, wants to be home t.co/26CG50YADv Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @carolinethegeek @matthewmercer @MicaBurton Love this behind the scenes shot! Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @swoonqueen t.co/iCmWgkwySN Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @feliciaday t.co/HIABObrYAn Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @TiffanyAryee on twitter.
baby Blog Brownies Calendar confessions Counting Pages Disney DIY Fabric Fashion Favorite Posts Featured Froback Friday Girl Scouts God Holiday Home Jamberry Kids Activities labor Letter Tracing Lookin Smart Number Tracing and Counting parenting party pregnancy Printable race recent works Reviews running scriptures sewing STEM Thankful thoughts Tiny Tops toddler toys travel websites work