Check out how I took a thrift store sweater and skirt and made something cute for my daughter. … Then I sewed the heart onto the sweater, sewed up the side seams and sewed the sleeves back on. If I can do it, you can do it. Hope you were inspired!
Follow me on Twitter
- @TeamCoco @RobLowe what is a dayis, daeis, deyist? Where do you sit on one? #teamcoco Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Laughing? t.co/f8sq9XjC2Z Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JamesSurowiecki: Camden, over the past 5 yrs, has invested heavily in de-escalation training and adopted a use-of-force policy that's b… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @JankinPlayz I wouldnt be be surprised if it was you and your friends doing the destruction in order to change the… t.co/qKO7X62aer Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CriticalBard Same same and same. It’s 430 am here. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @TiffanyAryee on twitter.
baby Blog Brownies Calendar confessions Counting Pages Disney DIY Fabric Fashion Favorite Posts Featured Froback Friday Girl Scouts God Holiday Home Jamberry Kids Activities labor Letter Tracing Lookin Smart Number Tracing and Counting parenting party pregnancy Printable race recent works Reviews running scriptures sewing STEM Thankful thoughts Tiny Tops toddler toys travel websites work