idea from curiousgeorgi
So I like doing this, it makes me remember how good my life is.
1) Today is my last day at the office. It was great, Im Thankful I can stay home. Its going to be tight, but we can do it.
2) Christmas went well. We both liked our gifts and Baby had good time chewing on wrapping paper and bows.
3) Linked In. It’s a good website and I hope it helps me find that telecommuting job.
4) A warm apartment. I like living next to old people that have their heat blasting. It makes our place a little cozier.
5) Nudys. That place is yummy. It’s a breakfast diner…NOT what you think!
6) Friends to spend New Years Eve with.
7) The Lord blesses us so much. We have enough to pay bills and buy gifts. I don’t want to forget when we weren’t able to do that. I never want to take our finances for granted.
8) Fed-Ex. They really come in handy when disputing an ongoing audit for 4 years now.
9) Netflix and Hulu. We don’t need cable because of these companies.
10) Hope for the future. Jeremiah 29:11
- #The100dayproject FAIL… or was ... — I started the #the100dayproject on Instagram. I barely got into week one and I quit. My plan was to make 100 Tiny Tops and post the pics on Instagram using the hashtag #100daysofTinyTops and #the100dayproject. The object was to have 100 days worth of creations and practice. Things did not go that way however. I could be [...]
- Everywhere and Nowhere…Time Wel... — How is it that my efforts seem to go everywhere and nowhere at the same time? I am slowly learning that time is not my own. Slowly. When is time being wasted? I sometimes feel like my time is wasted when I do those mundane everyday tasks like laundry, dishes and picking up after the [...]
- What’s In My Bag…Really. — If you follow any sort of popular “Mommy Blog” you will come across posts titled “What’s In My Bag”. If you decide to read further you will then see pictures of a super cute mom with a name brand bag on her shoulder. You will then have the privilege of seeing the contents of super [...]
- Awkward Mothers Day Pinning — I don’t know about you, but I totally feel weird making Emily make me some sort of crafty gift for Mothers Day. The whole ordeal would involve me choosing the craft off of Pinterest. Whether it is a cut out of her hand making a bouquet or gluing popsicle sticks. Then I would have to get all [...]
- Cheerio Love — Have you seen this commercial? According to this article, and The View the ad has received a lot of attention. A lot of it is positive, but some of it is bad. I will say this, I definitely noticed this family’s makeup. Naturally I noticed the cute little girl with light brown skin and light [...]